The quality of your product is number one priority to us, and skilled craftsmen with years of experience in steel fabricating have the resources to get your job done on time and within budget.
Heavy Engineering Works aims at manifestation of innovative and technologically advanced ideas by way of measuring current process efficiency and bringing about continual improvements in the same, resulting in enhancement of customer satisfaction level.
We are committed to manufacture quality products at competitive cost using innovative path breaking manufacturing systems. We are committed to blazing that trail.
We are committed to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, both in letter and in spirit.
We will never settle for even the best practices and thrive to achieve customer satisfaction.
While manufacturing world class quality products our prime focus will be on Strength, Reliability & Endurance of manufactured products and safety of the employees.
Advantage of CNC Machine
1. CNC machines can be used continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and only need to be switched off for occasional maintenance.
2. CNC machines are programmed with a design which can then be manufactured hundreds or even thousands of times. Each manufactured product will be exactly the same.
3. Less skilled/trained people can operate CNCs unlike manual lathes / milling machines etc.Which need skilled engineers.
4. CNC machines can be updated by improving the software used to drive the machines
5. Training in the use of CNCs is available through the use of ‘virtual software’. This is software that allows the operator to practice using the CNC machine on the screen of a computer. The software is similar to a computer game.
6. CNC machines can be programmed by advanced design software such as Pro/DESKTOP®, enabling the manufacture of products that cannot be made by manual machines, even those used by skilled designers / engineers.
7. Modern design software allows the designer to simulate the manufacture of his/her idea. There is no need to make a prototype or a model. This saves time and money.
8. One person can supervise many CNC machines as once they are programmed they can usually be left to work by themselves. Sometimes only the cutting tools need replacing occasionally.
9. A skilled engineer can make the same component many times. However, if each component is carefully studied, each one will vary slightly. A CNC machine will manufacture each component as an exact match.